Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sun's out

I was/am really unhappy when the Internet grocery delivery service didn't take off. Talk about hermit heaven. At least it would have been but it never showed up around this thriving metropolis.

I was going to go out and pick up a keyboard in case I needed one, every once in a while I get this "\" symbol when I shouldn't but hey, that too, is why they have the Internet, so one has been ordered. Meanwhile, there's an old Dell 233Mhz set up in my closet and the keyboards were switched out for the fun of it until a new one comes.

So there went my expedition into humanity. A mutual loss or gain.

Ernesto, the Tropical Depression, has gone to Canada and finally, the sun is thinking about reappearing and if it does, I will grab my book and test the outdoor furniture for dryness. I know, I know, cover it. Yeah, okay. It dries really fast. Why?  For the dust? It gets in there anyway, plus I've sat in dust since I was about one year old and look at me. I mean, if you could. What a fine specimen!

I'm still alive, anyway. That's a debatable something. What I object to is other creatures, mostly insects thinking my outdoor seating is their home. Can't they stay in the forest?

No comments: